Vipassana, which means to see things as they really are, is one of India's most ancient techniques of meditation. It was taught in India more than 2500 years ago as a universal remedy for universal ills, i.e., an Art of Living.
- Sunday, 14th of January 2018, Ljubljana
- Thursday, 8th of February 2018, Maribor
- Sunday, 11th of March 2017, Ajdovščina
- Sunday, 17th of June 2018, Ljubljana
For old student only. More information in old students section 1-day courses (you need to login with username and password first).
We are happy to announce, that we will organise two 10-day courses in Hotel Center in Pokljuka in 2018. The Courses are intended for both new and old students of vipassana meditation and will be held in English and Slovenian languages.
Dates for the courses are:
- from 8th until 19th of April 2018
- from 20th of April until 1st of May 2018